I always say “tough is good.” By that, I mean having a challenge is good, having a difficult situation is good.
I say it so often that sometimes I forget why it’s good. Today after figuring out a very tough situation, I realize why it is so important.
1. It teaches you.
2. You get to use more of your brain.
3. It prepares you to handle even more challenging situations.
4. It opens up more opportunities for you.
5. You become more self-reliant.
- << Prev Tokyo is Not Toledo: Maybe It’s Time to Hire An Executive Coach
- Some Compliments Are Better Than Others Next >>